Skip to content
What happens during the treatment procedure?
- You will be asked to complete a consent form for the procedure.
- Photos will be taken to monitor your progress.
- Anaesthetic (numbing) gel will be applied 60 minutes prior to your procedure.
- The procedure will take up to 90 minutes depending on the area to be treated.
- We will monitor your response and adjust the treatment parameters accordingly, to ensure your comfort. Additional numbing is available if required.
- The area to be treated will be cleansed with an antiseptic solution.
- After the procedure an LED light treatment lasting approximately 20 minutes will be administered and then soothing cream will be applied to keep the area moist and comfortable