Skip to content
What do I need to do after the treatment?
- Cool the skin with tap water if there is an excessive heat response. This is not normally necessary.
- Rinse the area treated with water only before bed on the night of the treatment.
- Apply the face mask according to the instructions, remembering to keep any solution in the pouch to apply the next day. Leave the mask on for at least 15 minutes to obtain maximal benefit.
- Apply the healing ointment provided for 1-3 days post treatment as required. This will reduce the dryness.
- You may commence moisturizer, physical sunscreen (zinc oxide) and make-up (preferably mineral) 24 hours after the treatment if the skin is looking healed.
- Avoid active ingredients (Serums, especially Vitamin A) for 14 days.
- Downtime is minimal and ranges from 1-5 days; the longer time for superficial and higher energy treatments.
- Continue anti-viral medications for 5 days if prescribed.
- Keep the area clean and avoid contact of the area with pets.
- Contact Dr Craig on the clinic number or her emergency number, 0404 116 623 (out of hours) if you develop pain, increasing redness, any signs of infection or you are concerned in any way.