Do you have any of the following?
- Internal Defibrillator
- Superficial implants (metal plates, screws, metal piercings
- Cochlear implants
Are you taking?
- Photosensitizing medication
- Fish oil, flaxseed oil, linseed oil
- NSAIDS – nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication (i.e., Nurofen)
- Anti-coagulant medication
If you are taking any of the above for medical reasons, please discuss if it is safe to discontinue the treatment with your treating practitioner.
Have you ever had cold sores (herpes simplex)?
Have you had UV exposure to the treated area in the last 2 weeks?
Have you followed the prescribed skin preparation prior to this appointment?
Do you agree to follow the following post treatment advice?
- Avoid skin cooling at home, except tap water if needed.
- Avoid all activities in the first 24 hours.
- Avoid touching the area treated until the micro lesions have closed and the inflammation has subsided.
- Follow the post treatment instructions in the handout (see above)