Dr Judy Craig
Natural Looks Cosmetic Medicine founder and medical director, Dr Judy Craig, has a long and successful medical career spanning over 30 years, with over seven years specializing in cosmetic injections.
She established, owned and operated her own medical centre and is a medical educator. Dr Craig was dedicated to training general practitioners whilst owning her centre and is now involved in training cosmetic injectors.
Dr Craig attributes her commitment to the industry to a combination of her love of medicine and her artistic heritage. Her great Grandfather, Walter Withers who was a founding member of the Heidelberg school of painters, won the first Wynne prize for landscape painting in Australia in 1897 with his painting “The Storm”.
Dr Craig’s Credentials:
- Natural Looks Cosmetic Medicine Principal and Medical Director
- M.B.B.S. (UWA)
- Member of RACGP
- Member of Australian Society of Cosmetic Medicine
- Member of A5M, the Australasian Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Current registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Shared the Helen Jane Lamard Prize in Surgery 1977
The Drover by Walter Withers